- Over the past five years, TAI chapters have facilitated high school students receiving nearly $350,000 in scholarships and education assistance awards.
- Each year, more than 500 youth participate in TAI chapter and regional hands-on flight, aerospace and STEM-related events in cities across the U.S. and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- For 12 consecutive years, through a unique partnership with Southwest Airlines, TAI’s official youth airline, select students have the immersive opportunity to experience Southwest Airlines’ Headquarters campus in Dallas, Texas.
- During TAI’s annual National Convention, local students in the event host city are exposed to science, technology, engineering, and robotics during event break-out sessions facilitated by partnering Civil Air Patrol (CAP) instructors and senior cadets.
- On-going efforts are underway for the creation of the Tuskegee Airmen Youth Aerospace and STEM Academy; providing year-round expanded Aviation Career Education Academies (ACE), a series of Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Academies, and flight training program activities.
All monetary and in-kind contributions, donations and sponsorships are acknowledged through the TAI Wings of Pride Recognition Program, with special lapel pins representing your membership level. In addition, all members are listed on the TAI Wings of Pride Virtual Wall of Honor.
With your support, TAI can sustain our programs and initiatives, and continue to effectively engage in exciting and positive efforts to inspire youth to appreciate history and pursue careers in aviation, aerospace, transportation, technology and the sciences.